Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious Tara AW16 Campaign
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
- Treats 12 views
- More Kate From Another 12 views
- Kate Moss by Corinne Day 10 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 9 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 9 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 8 views
- Ziegfeld Girl 7 views
- Aubade Lingerie A/W 2012 look book 7 views
- The Other Kate… 7 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 7 views
- ‘Nudists Retreat’ 7 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 6 views
- More Vee Laroche 6 views
- Diedre by Sanne van Rozendaal 6 views
- Naomi & Kate by Mert & Marcus 6 views
Just a beautiful ethereal portrait of Drew Barrymore by Herb Ritts
To celebrate their 70th anniversary, Penguin have asked high profile designers to create the covers for commemorative editions – Limited to just 1000 of each – of five of the most definitive books from their publishing history.
This fabulously creative – and yet simple – advertising campaign for Lego won this year’s Lion Advertising Award at Cannes, and was also the competition Grand Prix winner.
The agency was Blattner Brunner, USA.
Poster for Jean Cocteau’s La Belle et la Bête (Beauty and the Beast) from 1946 – so beautiful!
Rie Rasmussen is the young filmaker better known to the modeling industry as the former face of Gucci, Donna Karan and Fendi.
Launched in 1988, the O-product was a compact camera with an aluminum body. Its bold design combined a circle and square.