An unexpectedly nice lookbook from UK label TopShop’s Spring/Summer 2010 season.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious Tara AW16 Campaign
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
- Treats 12 views
- More Kate From Another 12 views
- Kate Moss by Corinne Day 10 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 9 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 9 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 8 views
- Ziegfeld Girl 7 views
- Aubade Lingerie A/W 2012 look book 7 views
- The Other Kate… 7 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 7 views
- ‘Nudists Retreat’ 7 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 6 views
- More Vee Laroche 6 views
- Diedre by Sanne van Rozendaal 6 views
- Naomi & Kate by Mert & Marcus 6 views
London photographer Jason Tozer‘s new website features a neat S/M/L/XL image size switcher feature in the galleries.
Look-book for a children’s fashion label, wonderfully autumnal, with lovely design touches such as the green velvet ribbon capturing the tone of the book brilliantly.
Via Estudio Dorian.
I try not to concentrate on other graphic designer’s work within The English Group’s own website, but this is nice clean typographic work by French designer Carine Collin.
Via: Carine Collin
Lovely poster, strong image and typography, for Jazz D’Or the annual Strasbourg Jazz Festival.
The 2010 Pirelli Calendar, now in its 37th edition, was presented to the press and to guests and collectors from around the world, at its global premiere in London.
Here are some eyecatching plates by USA based designers Millamella. Some really vibrant use of illustration on an often-neglected canvas for art.
Via Design Work Life.
French architectural practice OLGGA is getting considerable press for its portable ‘Flake House’, a playful re-imagining of a traditional log cabin (recently exhibited at the Estuaire Festival).