The English Group have just completed a new brand identity for the Alladale Wilderness Reserve, replacing the previous branding that we also designed for this most special Highlands destination a full nine years ago (and which can be seen at the foot of this post).
By way of a recce for a focused photography shoot for Alladale’s upcoming brochure, The English Group’s regular photographer, Katherine Wood, has been exploring the Reserve. The following photographs offer just an initial glimpse at the landscapes and the wildlife encountered on her trip.
1. New Alladale Wilderness Reserve Brand Identity
2. Eleven point Red Deer stag
3. Alladale’s own Highlands cattle
4. Alladale is home to the Scottish Wildcat rebreeding programme
5. Self-portrait of Katherine atop one of the Reserve’s many hills
6. The view across to Meall Deanich from Carn Crom-Loch
7. View along Glen Alladale at sunrise (from Ghillie’s Rest)
8 & 9. Alladale Landscape
10. The previous brand identity