Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious Tara AW16 Campaign
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
- Treats 12 views
- More Kate From Another 12 views
- Kate Moss by Corinne Day 10 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 9 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 9 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 8 views
- Ziegfeld Girl 7 views
- Aubade Lingerie A/W 2012 look book 7 views
- The Other Kate… 7 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 7 views
- ‘Nudists Retreat’ 7 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 6 views
- More Vee Laroche 6 views
- Diedre by Sanne van Rozendaal 6 views
- Naomi & Kate by Mert & Marcus 6 views
Yes, I’ll take one please, do you deliver?…
What a truly exquisite staircase design by Gustave Moreau.
Via: Iain Claridge
Located in an area just outside the city centre, this building sits in the shadow of a six-storey apartment block. It was this need for natural lighting which drove the design of House in Yamanote by architect Katsutoshi Sasaki.
Raise your own chicken, with your own coop! The Breed Retreat Chicken Coop lets you keep your own chickens in your backyard so you can get tastier, sustainable and healthier farm grown eggs. A wonderfully designed house for your hen’s pleasure and delight, so they can breed and retreat, in comfort and harmony.
It’s been a while since we last posted some lovely staircases… this perforated steel staircase was designed by DBLO Associates for a London townhouse.
I can’t help but smile as I imagine someone walking down them in high heels… John Wayne-esque.
Behind the number 12, rue Chabanais, a typical building on a typical back street not far from the Musée du Louvre in Paris, used to be one of the most notorious and prestigious bordellos of the golden era.
The English Group: Completed Project
First look at the new brand identity and a suite of engraved or die-stamped business cards for luxury interior design practise 5th Element.