Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious Tara AW16 Campaign
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
- Treats 12 views
- More Kate From Another 12 views
- Kate Moss by Corinne Day 10 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 9 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 9 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 8 views
- Ziegfeld Girl 7 views
- Aubade Lingerie A/W 2012 look book 7 views
- The Other Kate… 7 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 7 views
- ‘Nudists Retreat’ 7 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 6 views
- More Vee Laroche 6 views
- Diedre by Sanne van Rozendaal 6 views
- Naomi & Kate by Mert & Marcus 6 views
The Sphinx excavation, circa 1850, Giza, Egypt.
Lara Stone may have celebrated the birth of her first baby boy with husband David Walliams on May 6, but the 55th Venice Biennale is reliving the model’s pregnancy all over again with a painting of the model laying on a bed of meat by Marc Quinn.
Sometimes there’s architecture that immediately makes you think about how you live.
I very much like the cover for Lone Wolf No.10 featuring Katharina Friedrich photographed by Jette Stolte.
Beautifully creamy black and white photography for M le Monde, May 2011
Via: Zac Fashion
To follow on from Marcs post last year, a few more examples of Georgia’s paper cuts.
Via England Gallery
Latest cover for La Luna De Metropoli, with a design to complement the release of Christoper Nolan’s Interstellar on to cinema screens.